Tower Tee Certified Junior Program
- Cost: $75 per junior golfer (one time fee)
- Who: Juniors ages 7-14
- What: Junior Golfers receive golf instruction and education on playing the game which includes rules, course care, pace of play, safety and etiquette. They will meet twice with the Director of Golf and once with the Golf Course Superintendent.
- Certification: Certification means juniors can play unaccompanied by an adult and receive the certified junior discount on rounds, putting green, short game area and range balls.
After certification juniors will receive:
- A Tower Tee bag tag for identification
- $2.00 off of a round of golf
- $2.00 off of use of the putting green or short game area
- $2.00 off of the combo rate for the short game practice area
- $2.00 off of a medium bucket of balls
- $2.00 off the putting course
- Ability to play without adult supervision
Certification Dates April Through September: Note: Juniors must attend all 3 clinics one time
Director of Golf – Shot Basics = 2nd Saturday of the month 4:00
Director of Golf – Rules and Pace of Play = 4th Saturday of the month 4:00
Superintendent – Course Care = 3rd Saturday of the month 9:00
To register purchase at the pro shop and then email email@example.com to reserve your spot in the clinics.