Cages are OPEN - hours vary day by day... Direct line to Cages for today's hours:
Tower Tee Batting Cages offer baseball & softball enthusi- asts the following:
- 13 ARMED (not spinning wheel) machines
- 3 SLOW-PITCH machines for 8, 10 & 12 ft. arcs
- 8 baseball machines ranging from our "exclusive" 30 mph
- Spongeball for the little sluggers to the 80 mph machine for the bigger guys
- 90 mph pitches on Wednesday (June-October)
- 2 speeds of fast-pitch softball
- Team or group reservations available (5 or more players any day before 6:30 pm) - $32.00 per hour - This hourly rate includes one batting cage and one tee/soft toss cage. Two stations.
- Beverages and ice cream novelties on-site
Open Every Day! We pitch "strikes in the rain", but cold temps might affect hours.
Please call 314-752-7767 for specific information ATTENDANTS ALWAYS ON DUTY
We cater to individual batters, but offer team/group rates on a limited basis. Please call for details.
Since the inception of Tower Tee, the batting cages have brought family fun to the St. Louis baseball scene. Voted Best Batting Cages in St. Louis by The Riverfront Times in 2012 for the 7th time, they are the best place to listen to a Cardinal's game while practicing your own swing.
Grab a cold ice cream bar, wipe off your fingers and suit up with a helmet and bat. The batting cages at Tower Tee offer slow pitch and fast ball pitches, so you can move around and test out your abilities. Arm-style cages pitch a ball like the pros with speeds up to 90 mph on Wednesdays.
Stop by for a chat and see a pictorial history of the cages with Dave's photos plastered around the token building. Whether you're in line to be the next David Freese or just learning to swat, bring the team or the family by for a friendly baseball-loving atmosphere.
BATTING CAGE DIRECT LINE: 314/752-7767